Create virtually any size or shape portable kennel enclosure by adding or subtracting panels. Our commercial-grade fence panels are made with galvanized chain link mesh and galvanized steel framework with square welded corners.
No sharp edges to injure your dog… SAFE!
Easy Assembly – Two panel clamps on each corner
This hinge reduces clearance between frame and gate to approximately 3/8″. It is made for square welded gates. The gate itself (one side) becomes a part of the hinge assembly, and takes the place of the regular frame hinge.
Nordic “FLIP-LATCH” offers a new concept in kennel latches…Simply lift keeper and roll back for open position…To latch, flip keeper away from gate, allowing it to engage post and latch itself.
May be mounted left or right…For gates swinging in or out. Opens from both sides – Easy for people, but ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE for dogs. Only 7/8″ clearance between posts.
Installs in minutes! Position latching assembly and “U” bolt, attach nuts and tighten, NO DRILLING… OR, may be welded… Provides for use with padlock.
All Nordic Kennels may be enlarged by addition of extra panel sections. Example: 4′ wide x 10′ long may be enlarged to 10′ wide x 10′ long by just adding two 6′ panels. Likewise, this 10′ wide x 10′ long may be enlarged to 10′ wide x 20′ long by adding two 10′ panels.
- Top panels may be added.
- Sturdy Construction
- 1 3/8″ OD galvanized tubing used throughout kennel.
- 2″ mesh 11 gauge galvanized chain link wire.
- All gates complete with brace.
- Steel ties attach fabric to pipe on top and continuous wire lacing on bottom.
- Patented gate clips snap in place, securing tension bar to post and keeping fabric tight in panel.
- Patented Safe-T “Flip-Latch” allows gate to be opened from both sides. Installs in minutes! Very difficult for dog to operate. Provision for padlock.
- Welded for sturdy construction.
- Free standing – no posts required.
Give us a call with your requirements and we will tailor make your dog kennel to fit your space and needs.
Provide protection for your pets